TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing OFFSET. By using our services, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (of these Terms). These Terms may be updated and/or revised from time to time without notice, and such updated Terms shall be effective when posted. It's the customers' responsibility to regularly review these Terms to stay informed of any changes or revisions.
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required before production starts. All prices and dollar amounts are in United States dollars.
- ARTWORKS: Artworks for print media order must be ready to print and to size. OFFSET will not make any changes to your artworks. Acceptable files must be in high resolution Ai, psd, jpg, png with at least 300 dpi. Content that does not meet this standard may experience print or images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which OFFSET does not accept any responsibility. We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criterion.
- COLOR QUALITY: OFFSET guarantees that its prints will meet CMYK industry standards. We cannot guarantee "match-print" color fidelity and cannot prevent slight color shift throughout an order. Because we cannot control the color reproduction of a customer's computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the actual print color will precisely match any preview as it appears your monitor. OFFSET is not responsible for any color shift in converted photographs (RGB images) with black, near black, or gray tones. Color shifts from a perceived black or gray must be addressed prior to file submission. Proofs do not guarantee black, near black or gray final output. (You may submit files in RGB or some other standard of your choice, however, the color will be converted by CMYK printer software and OFFSET is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion).
- PRODUCTION TIME: OFFSET’s standard turnaround is dependent on the product ordered; if you do not specify otherwise you will be charged for standard turnaround for the relevant products. Please allow at least 7-10 business days from the payment date (date that payment is received and cleared) for standard production, customers will be notified if there is any changes or delay.
- SHIPPING: Shipping fee is vary due to location, weight, and sizing of the stickers. Please ask to verify. Tracking info will be provided via email upon request.
- RUSH ORDERS: A rush fee will be applied for any orders that needs completion less than standard production time (shipping time is not included). Rush fee is vary depending on OFFSET's current work load, in hand the rush fee amount.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES: No returns or exchanges on opened items and custom print media. For other merchandises, exchanges are allowed within 10 days from when shipment is received. All exchanges are dependent on existing stock. Customers are financially responsible for shipping the items back to OFFSET for exchanges. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all approved returned items.
- SALE PRICE PURCHASES: Any item(s) purchased at normal price before the start of a sale may not be exchanged for items at sale price.
- SAMPLE: Any design with a quantity of 9 or fewer pieces will be charged at $5/piece. Sample fee is non-refundable.
- NUMBERED STICKERS: For all numbered stickers, there will be a charge of $0.50/ sticker. Please provide the font that will be used for numbering, the location on the art for numbering and the file without
- ORDER CANCELLATION: If you cancel an order prior to it entering into production, an OFFSET Customer Service representative will inform you of any cancellation charges incurred. (Please allow at least 10 business days for any refunded monies to be credited to your account). A print order cannot be canceled and no refund will be given once it has entered into production or any process thereafter. No refunds are issued for Logo and Graphic design services.
- If the design is marked as reprint, OFFSET will print the marked design at the size from the most recent order, unless stated otherwise.
- COPYRIGHT: OFFSET prints what the customer submits and lacks any influence on or responsibility for the content of the final product. The customer assures that the client holds all rights to use, publishing and rights to use the forwarded data, particularly with regard to text and images. The customer is solely responsible for that the goods do not infringe someone else's intellectual property and the contents of the print does not violate USA law. By submitting the artwork to OFFSET, you certify that you ahve the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files.OFFSET is not responsible for the loss or damage of your artwork. Customer exempts OFFSET unconditionally from any claims other parties may aim at OFFSET in connection with infringement of third party rights, particularly copyright, arising from the use of data transmitted from the client.